Sana Commerce Cloud inriver PIM Adapter
The inriver PIM to Sana Commerce Adapter enriches real time ERP product information to display up-to-date product data on your webstore.
The inriver PIM Adapter for Sana Commerce Cloud gives web store owners great options to get all their product information always up-to-date and complete, visible in their stores, and their export channels.
Whenever product information is uploaded or updated in inriver PIM it will automatically be synchronized to your Sana web shop. Because inriver PIM and Sana are both based on your ERP system, the three tools work in perfect harmony together.
While you use the ERP as a single source of truth for transactional product data, e.g. product prices and stock levels, you use inriver PIM as the single source of truth for all product enrichments, like product titles, descriptions, images, attachments and related products for cross- and up-sell. The product data out of the ERP will be enriched by product information out of inriver PIM and will be shown always complete and up-to-date in Sana’s storefront, as well as in product feed exports.
Solution version and inriver version(s) supported
Sana integrates with inriver PIM (SaaS version). The supported inriver version is N-3 together with inRiver.Remoting.iPMC 22.214.171.124, and above.
- Always running the latest version because the integration is SaaS-compatible
- Easy to configure: submit your username and password, select an inriver PIM environment, and you’re ready to start!
- Very flexible in its setup, as Sana Commerce uses the data setup from inriver’s control center
- Export both transactional as enriched product data to your marketplaces
- Save time by mitigating redundant administration, allowing to spend time on what’s really important
- Reduce the number of order errors due to missing and incorrect product data
- Always provide the latest product data, consistent with all other online presence
Contact your Sana project manager or customer success manager.