creating a central data solution without losing the local touch
Originally presented at PIMpoint Digital 2020. ROCKWOOL shares how they overcame internal barriers, got buy-in for a centralized solution, and created a complex data model from scratch to better address local needs from a single information hub.Watch the video
When global insulation manufacturer ROCKWOOL decided to implement a PIM solution, they were facing some familiar challenges: their data (and operations) were extremely decentralized, far too much work was being done by hand, and their various systems weren’t effectively integrated.
During this interview, ROCKWOOL gives us the inside scoop on how they overcame internal barriers, got buy-in for a centralized solution, and created a complex data model from scratch to better address local needs from a single information hub. They’ll also share their future PIM plans to ensure they can serve all their customers in the blink of an eye.
Join us to discover how ROCKWOOL:
- Incentivized the entire organization to adapt to their new PIM approach
- Rolled out an advanced data model at a global scale
- Overcame a “decentralized mindset” to run all their essential systems (PIM, ERP, DAM, CRM) centrally
- Is using PIM as the foundation for all their product information
Who should watch?
- Professionals starting or optimizing their company’s digital transformation process
- Manufacturers and retailers curious to know more about how PIM works with other systems like DAM and ERP
- Anyone interested in learning how a PIM solution can simplify and streamline processes for large global organizations
Watch the session on-demand now:
Please try again in a moment.