Luminosity inriver Accelerator: Quick Start Program
Get started with the inriver solution in less than two months.
Luminos Labs can get you up and running with the inriver solution in less than two months. The Luminosity inriver Accelerator can rapidly organize your product data across systems and sync them with the inriver cloud. Your team will meet with the Luminos team, virtually, to identify success criteria, develop a data model, integrate your systems, and ultimately deliver a working inriver Starting Solution. The implementation process will move even faster if you understand your product data, can easily access your data, and have reliable ERP solution.
What you get:
- PIM marketing model customized to your business
- Creation of one connector
- Import of cleansed data
- Virtual team member training
- Your system up and running on inriver. After the initial implementation, you can add features based on your business needs. Most don’t need the full solution for the first launch.
Our approach guides you and your team through the following stages:
- Uncover known information about your Product Data
- Collaborate on exercises designed to create a Marketing Model
- Build the starter marketing model setup in the first days
- Define workflow and validation needs
- Define an inbound integration with your ERP
- Build a final working inriver solution with one connector
The Luminosity inriver Accelerator reduces time-to-market and provides additional features for inriver like:
- Marketing Model Import Tool – Ability to import Entities, Fields, CVLs, Fieldsets from an excel file directly into the data model, saving many hours of manual input.
- Data and Workflow Validation Extension – Enhances inriver to provide deeper workflow functionality and allows status fields not to be changed without a specific completeness rule.
- Completeness Criteria Extension – Extends the out-of-the-box completeness rules to validate based on other fields.
- Data Migration Tool – Allows bulk loading of cleaned up data and images into inriver.
- Luminosity Integration Hub – Create a starter integration platform between inriver and other external systems. Integration Hub includes a message broker for queuing messages and a scheduler to schedule external import jobs.
- Base Channel Connector for Episerver – Starter connector for Optimizely (formerly Episerver).
- Base Channel Connector for TECSYS (Order Dynamics) – Starter connector for TECSYS (Order Dynamics),
- Base Inbound Connector for CSV – Starter connector to import CSV files stored in the FTP folder / network folder, used to automate importing files exported by external systems (i.e., ERP).
- File Uploader App – The File uploader extends the capability of the inriver standard enrich app data Import. The app allows the updating of attributes based on external entity IDs and auto-create entity relationships. The app comes with standard CSV templates that extend to support additional entities schema.
About Luminos Labs
Luminos Labs transforms your digital commerce experience for better customer satisfaction, increased revenue, and reduced costs. With a decade of experience in complex e-commerce platform integrations in B2B, distribution, and omnichannel retail, Luminos Labs focuses on client success. We help our clients and partners by replacing old technology, empowering customers, and improving the organizational adoption of e-commerce solutions.
Partner with Luminos Labs to:
- Implement and integrate best of breed commerce platforms
- Create a more effective customer experience and improve business processes
- Feel confident that your commerce ecosystem is stable and reliable
Luminos Labs is an inriver Silver Partner, winner of PIMpoint 2019 North America Partner/Customer Collaboration of the Year with Living Spaces, and winner of Episerver Commerce Partner of the Year 2019.
Phone: +1 310-630-5884