Killer content and context
What works to drive conversions on product pages? Our webinar with guest speaker Forrester's Sucharita Kodali shows how product page content is vital.Watch the video
The content on product pages are essential to driving shopper conversions. What adds fuel to the conversion fire is great content in context. Online shoppers find your products, browse images, read descriptions all within the click of a button. They can also compare other vendor’s products just as easily. So how can you make your content stand out and drive that all-important conversion? Context.
In this webinar, Forrester and inriver identify what impacts conversions and how e-commerce teams can build those elements into everything you do.
This webinar will cover:
- What elements matter most to shoppers when they are browsing online
- What retailers can do to make their product pages drive conversions
- Identify the types of content shoppers engage with above and below the fold
- How to prioritize which content matters for different customer segments
- Who should watch: e-commerce, digital marketing, merchandising, customer experience, and product marketing professionals.
Sucharita Kodali, VP Principal Analyst at Forrester
Sucharita serves digital business strategy professionals. She is an expert on e-commerce, omnichannel retail, consumer behavior, and trends in the online shopping space. She is also an authority on technology developments that affect the online commerce industry and vendors that facilitate online marketing and merchandising.
In her research, Sucharita covers such consumer-oriented topics as e-commerce forecasting and trends, merchandising best practices, conversion optimization, and social computing in the retail world. She has also authored “The State Of Retailing Online,” a joint study conducted annually with NRF.
Fill in the form below to watch the webinar.
Enjoy the video.
Killer Content and Context
What works to drive conversions on product pages
Please try again in a moment.