Product Information Management
Foundational technology for omnichannel success
Purpose built for marketers and secure enough for IT teams. inRiver is at the heart of creating great e-commerce experiences for today and the future. Empower your buyers anyplace, anytime!
Reach more buyers with engaging product stories
Thriving in today’s digital world means delivering stellar customer experiences across every catalog, marketplace and touchpoint. It doesn’t matter if you’re B2B, B2C, or both – all buyers want a personalized experience. Behind that positive experience is Product Information Management (PIM).
With our highly visual, extensible SaaS solution, we help you increase sales, streamline product data syndication, and reduce product returns. No downtime, no software updates, just time to build better customer experiences. Simple.
inRiver has everything you need in a single PIM solution:
Product data lives in many different silos across your organization. Data can also come from your suppliers. It’s a real headache to manage. inRiver simplifies the process to onboard data from any source and establish a single source of truth for your product content.
Great product experiences must be tailored to your buyer. Enrich that product data with text, images, videos, and more. inRiver enables you to bring your products to life by creating great content that’s relevant, contextual, and desirable.
Working in an omnichannel world can make sharing your product stories more challenging. Even more so, when you have a complex “go to market” strategy in place. inRiver streamlines the delivery process, making it quicker for you to reach your buyers across all your channels.
Taking control of your digital shelf lets you stand out from the competition. inRiver delivers data-driven insight across all your touchpoints. See what’s working and what’s not. Actionable guidance helps you drive conversions, grow your revenue, and eliminate the guesswork.
Nothing’s more important than your product information hitting the mark. Choose a PIM solution that helps you deliver omnichannel revenue-driving product information.
The industry’s only elastic data model
- Adapt to ever-changing business and customer behavior quickly with our flexible entity structure
- Scale attributions to enter new markets and channels with ease
- Maximize upsell and cross sell opportunities with our adaptable product hierarchy and relationship model
Business-powered digital speed
- Automate and drive friction-free processes for a faster time to value
- Operationalize product information with agile workflows and role-based data governance
- Orchestrate product information seamlessly across all your touchpoints to increase sellable days
Data-driven engagement intelligence
- Take control of your digital shelf by eliminating the guesswork. See what’s working and what’s not.
- Jump-start new product launches with prescriptive analytics based on customer behavior.
- Make informed business decisions with closed loop feedback to increase conversions.
Predictable cost of ownership
- Multi-tenant SaaS solution running on Microsoft Azure is secure and fast-to-deploy. No downtime, no upgrades, no hardware purchases – just a powerful solution
- inRiver maintains the servers, databases, and code, you can focus on growing your business without IT constraints
- Scalable data storage and workload capacity that adapts to your requirements. Pay for what you need
Community of experts
- Our dedicated inRiver Community, inRiver Academy, and expert services professionals are here to help
- We have a vibrant partner community to support inspire, and guide implementations
- 3,000+ PIM, marketing, IT, product, and e-commerce professionals to network with and knowledge-share
Ready to see inRiver in action?
Join us for our next webinar to see a short demo video followed by live Q&A.
One platform for all your PIM and digital ecosystem needs
What do you need to survive and thrive today in commerce? Everything.
It starts with having a scalable, SaaS-based solution that lets you pivot and adjust based on changing buyer needs, environmental factors, supply chain disruptions, and anything in between.
Focus on growing your business, without IT constraints
- Deploy inRiver anywhere with our cloud-based solution that runs on Microsoft Azure
- Relax, knowing the inRiver extensible, scalable architecture easily adapts to your needs to meet peak demands
- Use industry-standard security management tools and procedures for enterprise-grade security and governance
Being part of the Microsoft Azure ecosystem has multiple advantages
- Seen as an industry leader, consistently recognized clear security and privacy requirements
- Offers an extensive set of international and industry specific compliance standards
- Build connectors to take advantage of other Azure services within your existing network, using Microsoft’s expansive development tool kit, advanced workloads, and core infrastructure