PIMpoint Digital 2020:
Beyond marketing data: A comprehensive look at inRiver data modeling
Exclusive Live Workshop
Marketing data is crucial for a successful PIM implementation, but it’s not the only kind of data you need. During this exclusive workshop, we’ll explore the many types of data that are essential to solving a wide range of commerce challenges, including syndicating data to channel partners, wrangling regulatory and case pack data, and managing all the images and supporting files that accompany product data.
This session is hosted by inRiver partner Verndale, and also features DAP, one of their customers. DAP’s experience implementing inRiver PIM with Verndale will serve as the backdrop for the data-focused conversation. During the interactive discussion about all the additional data types, attendees will have to opportunity to share their own challenges with managing retail channels, ask questions, and learn how Verndale and DAP managed the complexities in their implementation.
Join this session to discover:
- Why retail channels’ complex data requirements require specific experience to be successfully integrated into your PIM solution
- Which additional types of data (like regulatory data, case pack/logistics data, and image metadata) are essential for your PIM implementation
- Why you need an implementation partner who can create a product data model that takes all types of data into account
Who should attend?
- Professionals in the manufacturing industry
- People who want to know more about PIM
- Anyone who is just starting in their PIM implementation journey
- Current PIM users who are ready to take the next step in their PIM journey
- Anyone with syndication or regulatory data challenges
Please note that space is limited for all of our workshops so registration is not guaranteed. Applications for all workshops must be submitted by Tuesday, September 15. Closer to the event, we will get in touch to confirm your participation and provide you with additional details.
This session is brought to you by:
Digital Marketing Strategist at DAP
Director of Product Data Services at Verndale
Thursday, October 8, 2020
10:00-11:00 CDT | 17:00-18:00 CEST
Request a workshop seat
This workshop is now fully booked, and registration is closed. If you would like to learn more about the topics covered in this session, please get in touch with Verndale.