PIMpoint Digital 2020:
PIM Enterprise – Take ownership of the commercial catalogue
Exclusive Live Workshop
Many larger enterprises are struggling to manage complex assortments and localized product positioning. How can inRiver become the cornerstone of your efforts to take ownership of the global commercial catalogue? This workshop will take an in-depth look at different methods and guidelines to ensure a successful global PIM roll-out.
Join us to discover:
- How inRiver can become a valuable tool for managing complex product assortments
- Data ownership in relation to local assortments and data requirements
- Creating a single source of accurate information
- Golden record strategy in a global enterprise setting
- How the Azure ecosystem can enable your inRiver solution to deliver global scaling and business benefits
- Cloud service architecture which offers the storage and capabilities needed to scale operations
- Powerful processing of business-critical product information for additional touchpoints and markets
- The ability to quickly respond to market changes and leverage new innovations and campaigns
Who should attend?
- inRiver business owners
- inRiver solution key stakeholders
- Enterprise architects
- Digital transformation officers
Please note that space is limited for all of our workshops so registration is not guaranteed. Applications for all workshops must be submitted by Tuesday, September 15. Closer to the event, we will get in touch to confirm your participation and provide you with additional details.
This session is brought to you by:
Manager and inRiver PIM champion at Immeo P/S
Manager at Immeo P/S
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
10:00-11:00 CDT | 17:00-18:00 CEST
Request a workshop seat
This workshop is now fully booked, and registration is closed. If you would like to learn more about the topics covered in this session, please get in touch with Immeo.