PIMpoint Digital 2020:
Blurring the lines between physical and digital retail
An Interview with Microsoft, an inRiver Technology Partner
For years, we’ve all been focused on creating an online shopping environment that mimics the retail experience. But today, it seems we’ve come full circle: retailers are starting to wonder how they can bring the advantages of e-commerce into their physical stores. And it’s not as simple as putting up a few screens!
During this interview, Microsoft’s Linda Pimmeshofer shares new insights and ideas for leveraging the best of the digital world – from reviews and recommendations, to personalization – to transform the retail experience and give customers great new reasons to keep visiting stores (once everything re-opens).
Join us to discover:
- Why now is the time to rethink the role of retail
- Which e-commerce features can also work in stores
- Why personal devices are the ideal (offline) shopping companion
- How data can provide the missing link between e-commerce and retail
Who should attend?
- This session is especially interesting for retailers and e-commerce professionals
Senior Industry Executive, Western Europe at Microsoft
Thursday, October 8, 2020
at 16:00 CEST