PIMpoint Digital 2020:
Experience beauty with PIM
How product data helps cosmetics wholesaler Transmeri stand out online and in-store.
What do you do when your portfolio includes of hundreds of brands, and you sell to business and consumer markets, as well as online and in stores? If you’re Finnish cosmetics wholesaler Transmeri, you turn to a PIM solution.
During this session, Transmeri joins e-commerce service provider Solteq to discuss how they are building exceptional customer experiences and consistent brand stories across a wide range of online and offline channels. Along the way, they will reveal why PIM is crucial to buyers’ decision-making process, how reliable product information builds customer trust, and how PIM can also deliver value in brick and mortar environments.
View this session to learn:
- How PIM impacts the customer experience in both digital and physical channels
- How Transmeri is using a PIM solution to manage various brand and product stories
- How lessons from the beauty sector can apply to a wide range of commerce scenarios
Who should attend?
- Professionals curious to know more about the benefits of PIM
- Current PIM users looking for new ways to leverage their solution
- Anyone interested in delivering better, more consistent product experiences
This session is brought to you by:
Marketing and Sales Director, Solteq Digital at Solteq Plc.
Development Manager, ICT and Digital Services at Transmeri
Thursday, October 8, 2020
at 10:00 CEST