PIMpoint Digital 2020:
Is excellent customer service covering up your company’s problems?
The downside to great service, and what you can do about it.
For many companies, the customer service team is the most important point of (human) contact with your buyers. Excellent customer service leads to loyal, satisfied customers… but it can also help disguise major company-wide problems.
During this session, Claire Sharp Sundt, Advisor at Geta, will reveal some of the most common issues lurking beneath the surface, why many companies struggle to identify these problems, and offer suggestions for fixing them – long before anyone calls the customer service department.
Join us to discover:
- Which internal issues might be impacting customer satisfaction
- How to really listen to your customers and understand their pain points
- How to solve recurring problems and keep your customers coming back
Who should attend?
- Professionals looking for new ways to improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Current and potential PIM users interested in the connection between PIM, customer service, and other internal processes
This session is brought to you by:
Claire Sharp Sundt
Advisor at Geta
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
at 10:00 CEST