PIMpoint Digital 2020:
PIM: A foundational element of digital transformation strategy
Digital Transformation Track
PIM serves as one of the foundational pillars of e-commerce digital maturity. A streamlined process and accurate product information contribute to developing compelling product stories, faster time-to-market, and better customer experiences.
During this session, Perficient will highlight a few success stories where companies implemented a PIM solution – along with process efficiencies – to help provide information for various commerce, content, and syndication needs and contribute to their digital maturity roadmap.
Attend this session to discover how PIM:
- Helps streamline product sourcing and enrichment processes internally within an organization
- Assists in maintaining a single source of truth for product data, avoiding redundancy, and improving product information accuracy
- Contributes to faster speed-to-market, higher return on investment, and improved buyer experiences
Who should attend?
- Professionals in any industry who are looking for a better way to source, manage and distribute product information but are not sure where to start
- Professionals considering an investment in a PIM solution
- Professionals working in the manufacturing and distribution sector
- Existing PIM users looking to get the most out of their investment (ROI)
This session is brought to you by:
Director and a PIM Consultant at Perficient
Senior Solutions Architect at Perficient
Thursday, October 8, 2020
at 12:00 CEST