PIMpoint Digital 2020:
I don’t like my house: 3 stories of PIM struggles and how data quality can make it better
Digital Transformation Track
Do you have a PIM solution but feel you’re not getting the maximum value out of it? Or are you starting a journey to transition to a new solution, or maybe even trying PIM for the first time?
Just as buying a new house requires upfront planning and ongoing maintenance, your PIM strategy needs to incorporate a data quality framework so that you don’t accumulate and share “rubbish” data. During this session, hosted by Comma Group, we discuss some of the most common challenges related to PIM value and data quality, and how you can start making your data work better for you.
Join us to discover:
- Why the benefits of PIM are only as strong as the foundation
- How to maximize the ROI of product information management
- How improving your data quality can generate better business results
Who should attend?
- Professionals in any industry who are deciding if they need a PIM solution
- Current PIM users working in the manufacturing sector
- PIM users from any sector looking to improve their ROI
This session is brought to you by:
Head of Data Services at Comma Group
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
at 12:00 CEST