Location: Johnson City, TN, United States
Why are you an ICP member:
- I understand the inRiver product well and am invested in communicating and working with the product team to improve the base inRiver product.
- I have been working on automation of configuration and data import / output that could be eventually used to improve the base product.
- I also have a unique perspective in that I am Business Consultant and Developer certified.
What inRiver PIM skills are you most proud of?:
- The automation around inRiver iPMC, increasing speed to market.
- Solving complex problems with simple elegant solutions.
Present employment: Ntara