Location: Montreal, Canada
Why are you an ICP member:
- I prove I can develop connectors (or extensions) for different kinds of models.
- Participate in model analysis to leave the PIM as it should be. For example, inRiver is a product information management system, not an ERP.
- Show concerns and feature ideas to the inRiver team by communicating with inRiver support.
What inRiver PIM skills are you most proud of?:
- Facility to use every PIM feature or even build side applications to extend the PIM for the client needs.
- I participate in the inRiver-Magento connector development which is used on many e-commerce websites.
Present employment: Absolunet