Speed-to-market is an essential part of an organization’s success when it comes to the product journey, from design or sourcing to product release. Perficient has developed a quick-start program that implements the inRiver platform, sets up the data model, and imports product data into the platform in a very short amount of time. This speed-to-value approach enables the PIM system in 4-5 weeks and creates a single source of truth for product information so product managers and marketing managers can start to adopt the platform and build efficient processes into their daily routine.
- Conduct a Product Content Structure and Process Workshop to discover the product types, taxonomy requirements, and internal product enrichment processes
- Develop a marketing model and strategy for product data import
- Import product content into PIM through a native inbound configuration
- Enable native outbound for product data
- Onboard product management stakeholders for early adoption through training and Q&A sessions
- Identification of user roles and product enrichment process improvements
- inRiver PIM implementation
- Native inbound configuration
- Native outbound configuration for “file-based output” or “syndication app”
- Hand off training and enablement of customer onboarding
- Provides an accelerated time to value to get inRiver PIM platform up and running for product management stakeholders to use.
- Creates a foundational PIM implementation that is scalable to support future inbound and outbound channels.
- Provides a “train the trainer” model to create an internal PIM support model.
Let Perficient help you on your PIM journey.
Perficient is the leading digital consultancy helping transform the world’s biggest brands. As a trusted end-to-end digital provider, Perficient partners with its Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers across North America to design and deliver digital transformation solutions that exceed customers’ expectations, outpace the competition and transform their business.