Luminos Labs transforms digital commerce experiences for better customer satisfaction, increased revenue, and reduced costs. With over a decade of experience in highly complex B2B and B2C Episerver digital commerce platform integrations in manufacturing, retail, and distribution, we boast an experienced team of strategists, business analysts, experience designers, and engineers with colleagues spread across the USA and European Union. Our global approach offers clients a unique mix of quality and efficiency.
Focused on client success, we help our clients and partners by replacing old technology, empowering customers, and improving the organizational adoption of new eCommerce solutions.
We developed the first connector that allows you to organize your product data across systems and sync Episerver Commerce with the inRiver cloud. It will enable your merchandising and marketing team to have a robust central product information management (PIM) tool, streamline product enrichment workflows, and integrate your Episerver website.
Luminos Labs won North America Partner/Customer Collaboration of the Year with our client, Living Spaces, at PIMpoint 2019 for implementing the Luminosity inRiver Episerver Connector.
Luminosity inRiver Connector for Episerver
Connect and integrate Episerver Commerce with the inRiver cloud.
- Automatically sync inRiver product information to Episerver
- Automatically sync product resources (images, documents, information) to Episerver
- Map data from inRiver and convert it to the format required by your website
- Extensible integration foundation and messaging system to other channels and target systems
- Leverage complex product attributes through inRiver PIM to automatically sync and organize within Episerver
- Manage complex catalogs and multiple taxonomy scenarios
- Regain control of product data
- Peace of mind and stability
Benefits of the solution:
- Accuracy with no duplication of effort
- Fully cloud compatible
- Ownership of your product information in one source of truth
If you are looking for a solution that allows your merchandising and marketing team to have a robust central product management tool (PIM) that can streamline product enrichment workflow and integrate your Episerver website, look to the Luminosity inRiver Connector.
Cost: $10,000 for initial license and setup
Configurations & Data Mapping: $30,000+ based on complexity
inRiver version supported: inRiver Product Marketing Cloud
Episerver version supported: Episerver Commerce 10, 11, 12, 13
Not for distribution to third party integrators.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!