The Avensia PIM for Food and Beverages is a comprehensive solution for the handling of all product information that is required throughout the value chain, in the Food and Beverage industry. In combination with inRiver PIM you have a complete solution and a powerful tool for developing your business. With all product and all information in one place with built-in GS1 quality assurance, you will need less resources for costly and time-consuming administration and can focus more on developing your brand
Avensia PIM for Food and Beverages handles:
Sales texts & marketing messaging – structured for different market segments
Article-specific data – handles inter alia EAN codes
Contents, nutritional value and allergen information – managed according to the GS1 standard and ready to be used in the production of packaging labels, product sheets, etc.
Product and environmental images – all required file types and sizes, both for catalog production and web publication
- Create article information that meets the GS1 requirements for food and beverage in inRiver PIM
- Validate new information for GS1 directly in PIM for Food and Beverage
- Send article information to your customers via Validoo & DABAS
- The program is in accordance with GDSN 3.1.4 (2018)
- Avensia is a verified system provider for Validoo and we ensure that the program is continuously updated to meet the requirements of the GS1 standard
- Use the article information in all channels; web, catalog, VCDs etc.
- We provide our solution both as a cloud service and on-premise
Company Contact Information
Director Information management, Avensia
Phone: +46 -706 565 376