Absolunet is an e-commerce and digital marketing agency that helps companies transform e-commerce potential into business results. Absolunet drives digital revenue growth by leveraging a unique blend of creativity, agility, quality of execution, and technological expertise.
Named inRiver’s North American “Partner of the Year” two years in a row (2014 and 2015), Absolunet is a Magento Gold Partner.
Founded in 1999, Absolunet now employs a team of over 100 e-commerce and marketing experts in its U.S. and Canadian offices. The agency has delivered high-grossing platforms and solutions for clients in multiple sectors including photography and imaging, utilities, sports and lifestyle, retail, jewelry, furniture, leather goods, housewares, clothing and apparel, fast-fashion, children’s products, fast-food, broadcast television networks, State lotteries, lingerie and many more.
Absolunet Magento + inRiver Connector
A simple yet extremely powerful and versatile solution to import product data from inRiver into Magento.
- Supports simple, configurable and bundled productsReproduces product hierarchy, items and categories from inRiver to Magento
- Supports “related”, “cross-sell” and “upsell” products
- Easily imports custom product attributes into Magento (dimensions, weight, etc.)
- Designed for transferring high-volume product data from inRiver to Magento
- Includes a “queue status” function to troubleshoot product information transfer
- Intelligent Linking for Lookbooks: supports inRiver’s intelligent linking for “Look book” and “Shop the look” features (product relations)
- Supports color swatch for better experience on the configurable product page
- Exports products onto multiple Magento websites and store views
- Supports Magento Staging environment to view products before they are published
- Scheduled imports into Magento to avoid doing it during a high-traffic period
- Connector is customizable for virtually any specific needs
Benefits of the solution
- Fast deployment
- Full exploitation of inRiver’s features in a Magento environment
- Streamlined PIM integration
- Reduced risk of data loss
inRiver version supported: inRiver 6.1+ and iPMC
Magento version supported: Magento CE 1.9 and 2+, Magento EE 1.14 and 2+
Contact: Charles Desjardins, Partner
Phone: (+ 1) 514.982.6560 x 301
Not for distribution to third party integrators.