Recognition is extended for creating exceptional PIM value in implementations and applications
Malmo, Sweden, April 26, 2017 – inRiver, the leader in cross-channel product information management and enrichment solutions, acknowledged the achievements of 13 partners during the annual awards dinner at PIMpoint Summit 2017.
“We were honored to present these 15 awards to 13 partner recipients who have demonstrated innovation and success in their product information management deployments with inRiver PIM,” said Niclas Mollin, President and CEO of inRiver. “Our network of partners is critical to both our success and that of our customers.”
“Members of the inRiver PRIME Partner Community continue to demonstrate their commitment to driving value and success with inRiver PIM implementations for our joint customers,” commented Joe Golemba, inRiver’s Vice President of Channel and Alliances. “Our partners continuously offer thought leadership and innovative solutions to help our customers realize their business goals and leverage their strategic investment in inRiver PIM. We are excited for our PRIME award winners and look forward to furthering our innovative relationship into 2017 and beyond.”
The following is a list of partner award recipients:
EMEA and North America Partner of the Year Awards:
- Immeo was awarded the Partner of the Year award for EMEA for demonstrating excellence in sales and delivery with a growing list of customer success stories.
- Absolunet won Partner of the Year – North America for demonstrating a professional way to market inRiver and proving that they can deliver in complex cases and organizations.
Rising Star Awards:
- Epinova won a Rising Star award for EMEA for their great commitment in delivering inRiver to both new and existing customers in the Norwegian market.
- Ctac won the Rising Star award for EMEA for showing commitment and a pro-active approach towards the PIM market and delivering projects to new and existing customers, and embracing the inRiver Marketplace concept by building add-on modules for industry customer specific solutions.
- Ntara won a Rising Star award for North America for their commitment to high quality in inRiver delivery and demonstrating a strong effort, within a very short time, to level up and becoming an effective inRiver PRIME Community partner.
- Siteworx also won the Rising Star award for North America for their commitment to inRiver through training, joint marketing, and business development, in addition to creating a great digital experience for their customers.
The following partners received inRiver PRIME Marketplace Solution 2016 awards for their contributions to integration efforts between inRiver PIM and other third-party solutions
- Absolunet won for successfully integrating inRiver PIM, Magento Commerce, dotmailer marketing automation, and ATTRAQ merchandising into their commerce solution.
- Alite International won for delivering an effective and proven GS1 connector and providing inRiver customers in the Food & Beverage industry with a complete model that applies to GS1 with all the required article and nutrient information.
- Digia won for detecting an upcoming market demand and delivering a Magento 2 Connector to inRiver as an easy-to-sell add-on.
Regional Partner of the Year Awards:
- Immeo was awarded the Partner of the Year award for Denmark. Immeo took a front-line position in the Danish market showing a strong commitment to inRiver PIM and servicing very satisfied clients.
- Solita won Partner of the Year – Finland by proving to be the strongest partner in the Finnish market, despite the challenges of very complex projects in new industries.
- Avensia was awarded Partner of the Year – Sweden by demonstrating a great commitment with scaling their inRiver business.
- Geta won Partner of the Year – Norway for building momentum in the Norwegian market and for working closely with inRiver, in both marketing and sales. Geta established an excellent model for efficient deliveries during 2016
- XSARUS won Partner of the Year – Benelux for building an impressive PIM practice with great projects and references to become inRiver’s first Platinum partner in the region.
- ASTOUND won Partner of the Year – UK for placing inRiver PIM front and center in their customer-focused offering. Astound’s strong e-commerce focus has generated great results with several new customers.