MALMÖ, SWEDEN—(February 20, 2020) –– inRiver, a provider of SaaS-based product information management (PIM) solutions, today announced the lineup of the seventh annual PIMpoint Summit which will focus on the ROI of PIM – Building a Frictionless Path to Purchase April 1-2 in Malmö, Sweden.
PIMpoint is the largest PIM-focused event in the world, bringing together 1,000 commerce leaders, merchandisers and executives from global organizations that drive commerce in both B2B and B2C industries, ranging from manufacturing, to retail, to medical device and more. The goal of PIMpoint is to engage commerce professionals by sharing knowledge and best practices that improve customer experience and drive revenue.
Keynote speakers this year include Igor Beuker, professional public speaker and publicist known for his foresight on trends and technologies that impact business, the economy, and society. Beuker is described by audiences as “Burning Man meets TED.” Claudia Olsson, appointed Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum, is an innovation leader in the field of digital transformation and speaks globally to inspire teams across industry lines.
“Participating in PIM Point is one of our most important events of the year,” said Magnus Engström, VP sales, Sigma IT. “As a long-term partner to inRiver, we’ve seen the event rise in importance and magnitude. This is where you meet up with other partners, customers, and the people at inRiver. This is the best place to be if you want to share and get information about the PIM domain.”
The two-day event includes:
- Hackathon – Developers, business consultants, and partners build real-time solutions in a timed competition
- Partner exhibit hall – Hands-on sessions with the partners that integrate and drive commerce across the globe
- Training sessions – inRiver customer training sessions for all levels from beginner to advanced
- Industry-specific track sessions – Retail, manufacturing, construction, and more
- Case studies – Listen and learn from customers using inRiver today
- Road map presentations – What’s next for inRiver presented on the main stage
- Experience room – The newest addition to the event – come and experience it for yourself.
Register for the event here.
Erika Goldwater, CIPP
Founded in 2007, inRiver redefines the way e-commerce product marketers and merchandisers display and sell their products. By providing product information management (PIM) products and services that help create, update, refresh, maintain and distribute content about products globally, inRiver helps businesses drive increased revenue, customer satisfaction, and brand equity. More than 1,500 brands and 500 customers across 21 countries rely on inRiver to efficiently control the product flow for their globally recognized brands. inRiver is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam and Stockholm, and is a Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner. For more information, visit www.inriver.com.